Women's Basketball Head Coaching Position
The position will head the organization and administration in all aspects of the program in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the sports program and the institution. These responsibilities are performed in an ethical manner consistent with the University's mission, vision and values which include diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A strong commitment to the Student-Athlete concept and a working knowledge of national affiliation rules and regulations is required.
- Three to five years collegiate coaching experience including effective leadership, communication, coaching and recruiting skills is preferred.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Strong service-oriented skills and the ability to have an exceptional customer service attitude at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and relate well to students, parents, faculty, staff, and others while maintaining appropriate confidentiality.
- Demonstrated motivational and problem solving capabilities with a high degree of integrity, ethics, and dedication to the mission of the University.
- Ability to perform under stressful situations. Must be able to travel (schedule could include day, evening and/or weekend availability).
- May require some heavy lifting.
- Must be able to work an irregular schedule, evenings or Saturday as needed, additional hours during peak times or as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University