Shooting Sports Team Coach
The Shooting Sports Coach must instruct team members to improve individual shooting skills associated with team practices and activities. The Shooting Sports Coach must care for the overall operation and maintenance of the Shooting Sports facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of collegiate shooting sports contest rules and regulations
- Organize yearly competition schedules
- Organize all details of home and away meets/competitions, including team travel
- Manage the shooting sports facilities, including the maintenance and upkeep of the facilities
- Ensure all persons accessing the shooting sports facilities display a respect for weapons and range safety
- Coordinate with VPO in fund-raising activities and develop community outreach and support
- Support departmental programs including meetings, trainings, program reviews, etc.
- Strong organizational, management, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Must be able to lift more than 50-lb. objects; frequent bending, stooping, and walking.
- Can be exposed to a variety of weather conditions for periods of time.
- Be able to transport team to the contests, and be responsible for their well-being.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
OK - University
OK - University