Head Women's Soccer Coach/Asst.
We need a leader who understands the important role that education has in creating a better future for upcoming generations. This candidate is in charge of all the women's soccer team's tasks, duties, and activities, such as: recruiting, practice organization, game strategies, conditioning, public relations, fund-raising, budgeting, and team discipline.
- 3 years successful coaching on the collegiate levels is preferred. 5 years successful coaching on the secondary, or club level, will be considered.
- Master's Degree preferred
- Preferred background in Advising and Recruitment
- Ability to possess a valid Oregon drivers' license and First Aid/CPR certification.
- Data entry and word processing proficiency.
- Excellent public relations and communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Jesuit University
Catholic University (CA)
CA ‧ Private University