Assistant Men's Volley Coach
The Assistant Coach, Men's Volleyball, will assist the head coach in recruiting qualified student-athletes. The assistant coach will also support the mission and goals of the athletic department. Rules, strategies, and techniques relating to practice and competition in this sport are included.
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively across departments and disciplines.
- Proven integrity, leadership, and a thorough knowledge of volleyball is required.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's Degree and proven successful coaching
- 2-3 years experience preferably at the collegiate level or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience are required.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University