Women's Soccer and Track & Field Assist. Coach
The assistant coach will work with the head coaches to develop and maintain a positive student-athlete experience. Ideal candidates will be prepared to collaborate and contribute to the mission and values of the college. The coach will help create purpose and value for the college's and the athletic department's missions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to coach at the college level.
- Possess an understanding of NCAA Division III and conference rules and regulations.
- Possess a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of and/or experience in a residential, liberal arts college environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Having participated or coached soccer is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Liberal Arts College