Assistant Baseball Coach
The Assistant Baseball Coach helps the Head Coach develop and manage a Division I competitive baseball program. A qualified candidate will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, managing, and controlling aspects relative to recruiting, practices, competitions, student-athletics, assistant coaches, and related booster clubs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- 1 year demonstrated coaching and recruiting experience; and/or professional league playing experience.
- Knowledgeable about and comply with NCAA regulatory policy governing their sport.
- Ability to conduct themselves in a manner representative of the University, the Department, and the sport both on and off the field of competition.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and retain outstanding student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to teach, mentor and work with a diverse student population.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
CA - Public University
Public University, CA
Private Jesuit University