Assistant Coach - Wrestling
The Assistant Wrestling Coach assists the head coach in all facets of the wrestling program to ensure a quality program and a successful Division I team. This includes coaching student-athletes to reach their full potential both on and off the mat, recruitment coordination, and community relations. Interacts professionally with all internal and external customers using strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Experience as a competitor and coach at the college or international level.
- Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules.
- Valid driver's license and ability to establish driver eligibility under the University's Driving and Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Experience in practice and game day coaching, recruiting, fundraising and camps/clinics preferred.
- Prior experience coaching wrestling at the high school or collegiate or equivalent level preferred,
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team
OH ‧ Public University