Men's Basketball Assistant Coach
Provide individual and team instruction on rules and fundamentals, pre-competition activities, skill attainment, and team concepts. Assess student-athletes' skill attainment demonstrated during practice, competition, and in film. Maintains self-control and sets an example for sportsmanlike conduct with your team, officials, administration, and opponents.
- Bachelor's degree
- Coaching and/or playing experience at the collegiate level preferred
- Valid, insurable driver's license
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations and ability to pass NCAA recruiting test within 90 days
- Strong knowledge of the sport, exceptional leadership and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as the schedule dictates.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
MO - Public University
Community College, MA
Ice Hockey League
Private College, MA