Head Coach - Men's Tennis
Provide program direction and administrative oversight for successful athletic performance, as well as the recruitment and retention of quality student athletes. Responsibilities include all activities associated with the management of a successful NCAA Division II program, in addition to fundraising and outreach within the local community.
- Master’s degree from accredited institution required.
- Minimum 3 years of successful, collegiate coaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit academically successful student-athletes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid Florida driver’s license.
- Strong knowledge of NCAA Division II rules and regulations preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,521 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, DC
Private Christian University
private University, IL