Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
We are seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. The qualified candidate must have experience recruiting and coaching at the collegiate level, have sound written and verbal communication skills, and have a commitment to athletic and academic success.
- Assisting the Head Soccer Coach in the day-to-day operations of a Division I program;
- Game film editing, analysis, and presentation;
- Recruiting, retaining, developing, and graduating high performing soccer student-athletes;
- Monitoring student-athletes' academic progress;
- Performing additional duties as assigned by the University.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Director (MN)