Women's Water Polo Head Coach
The University is seeking applications for a Head Coach for the Women's Water Polo program. This is a full-time, 12-month position reporting to the Senior Associate Athletic Director. The Head Coach will lead all aspects of an NCAA Division III women's water polo program.
- A bachelor's degree and 1-3 years experience are required. A master's degree is preferred.
- Be able to interact effectively and appropriately with student-athletes, parents, alumni, faculty, peers, community members, and administrators
- Possess the skills to evaluate prospects, maintain and ensure student-athlete academic integrity
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and values of the University and Division III
- Comply with NCAA, conference, and university rules and regulations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 425 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University Athletics (OH)
Youth Sports (PA)
Private University (CT)
University Athletics (GA)