Athletics Performance Coach
The incumbent will report to the Director of Athletics Performance and will work within a dynamic High Performance team developing athletic performance programs, and forging an environment that demands success with integrity;
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC) Accreditation.
- The ability to define and reverse engineer sport demands.
- Master's degree in a related discipline.
- Experience with athlete tracking and other monitoring systems/techniques.
- Experience working with multiple sports in a professional, collegiate or private sector setting.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 429 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - VA
University Athletics (GA)