Strength and Conditioning Coach
We are seeking a Strength and Conditioning Coach. The coach will be responsible for designing and implementing training programs for all varsity teams. The position involves the use of sport-specific, scientifically based training programs with an emphasis on injury prevention.
- A bachelor's degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science or related field from an accredited institution is required;
- A master's degree is preferred.
- At least one year of collegiate strength and conditioning coaching experience.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work well under pressure, independently.
- Basic knowledge of and commitment to NCAA DII rules.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 385 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (IL)
University Athletics (OH)