Assist.Strength & Conditioning Coach
The Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCC) is a position that has been created by the University to provide support for student-athletes participating in the intercollegiate athletic program.
- Bachelor's degree is required in a related field; Master's degree is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience involving Strength and Conditioning coaching, preferably at the NCAA Autonomy (Power 5) level.
- Maintain certifications - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) or Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC).
- Maintain first aid, AED and CPR certification.
- Maintain high standard of ethics and integrity related to intercollegiate athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, MA
Private University (MA)