Women's Bowling Assist. Coach
The assistant coach will assist with all aspects of an NCAA Division I Women's Bowling program. This includes scouting, recruiting, coordinating travel, managing budgets, planning and conducting training sessions, match day responsibilities, working with other members of the athletic department, community outreach, and other duties as assigned by the head bowling coach.
- 4 years of college bowling experience at the Division 1 NCAA level.
- An established applicable recruiting network.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, QuickTime, iMovie.
- High level college coaching experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations and a record of compliance.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, MA