Sports Performance Coach
The University department of intercollegiate athletics is seeking a sports performance coach.
This position will supervise and lead designated teams and individuals through properly designed strength and conditioning regimes. The coach will assist with all aspects of the athletic performance programs.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a field related to Exercise Science, Physiology, Kinesiology or related fields.
- Experience developing and maintaining strength and conditioning programs for student-athletes at the intercollegiate level, Division I preferred.
- Current certifications from NSCA or CSCCa, CPR, AED and First Aid certifications required.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of the NCAA and Mid-American Conference.
- Master's degree preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, MA
Private University (MA)