Assistant Volleyball Coach - Volleyball
A women's volleyball coach is required to serve as a coach and mentor to student-athletes in the sport of women's volleyball. Coaches are expected to follow all university and NCAA rules and regulations, complete tasks in a timely manner, and represent the university in a positive manner.
- Master's Degree from an accredited university.
- Five years of volleyball experience as a college, professional or international player or coach.
- Experience recruiting potential student athletes.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in any field of study.
- Three years of volleyball experience as a college, professional or international player or coach.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,672 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, TX
Professional Golf Tournament
Minor League Baseball Team