Assistant Varsity Coach, Swimming and Diving
STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teach specific position technique during practice to student-athletes.
- Collaborate with coaching staff on specific game play execution and teach the play to student-athletes.
- Coordinate video analysis with specific position to prepare for competition.
- Assist with gameday preparation for the overall team.
- Coordinate strength and conditioning and nutrition goals of student athlete with staff.
- Oversee student-athletes academic process.
- Work with the Swimming and Diving staff in the identification, evaluating and recruitment of student-athletes to the University of Illinois.
- Coordinate with coaching staff off season visits with future student-athletes.
- Maintain knowledge of, and compliance with, specific NCAA, Big Ten Conference, and institution rules that relate to this position.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Required: At least on year of intercollegiate or professional swimming/diving coaching experience
- Preferred: Division I level coaching experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of and compliance with, specific NCAA, Big Ten Conference, and institution rules that relate to this position is required
- Adherence to the Division of Intercollegiate Athletics Coaches Code of Conduct
- Possess public speaking skills essential for the promotion of the athletic program to the University community
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Include a statement with information such as the 100% time of appointment
PROPOSED START DATE
As soon as possibility after the closing date
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,911 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (OH)