Assistant Football Coach
The Assistant Football Coach is responsible for maintaining high academic standards to support the academic development and graduation of student-athletes while focusing on student-athlete welfare; assisting in successfully directing the Football program to compete for NCAA Championships; assisting in the recruitment of student-athletes and maintaining a culture of personal accountability in student-athlete performance and conduct, assisting in the planning and direction of all practices, travel, and game activities.
- Successfully recruit, retain, develop, and graduate high performing Football Student-Athletes.
- Assist with preparation, organization, design, and implementation of effective practice schedules, off-season programs, and game coaching.
- Effective Community engagement, donor, and public relations.
- Consistent compliance with NCAA and Sun Belt Conference rules, and regulations.
- Monitor student-athlete's academic progress.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, public relations, interpersonal, customer service, and supervisory skills when working with student-athletes, faculty, staff, coaches, and administration.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others; commitment to working with multi-cultural populations.
- Ability to work extended daily hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience coaching/competing at a college level or comparable experience preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,894 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (LA)