Softball - Assistant Head Coach
The Assistant Head Coach has both coaching and administrative responsibilities that include but are not limited to, the administration of daily softball operations, recruiting, team training, practice organization, scouting, and other duties as assigned by the head coach. Experience as an athlete or coach at the intercollegiate level is highly preferred. Review of applications will begin immediately and will close on Friday July 16, 2021.
- Bachelor's degree and three years of successful head coaching at the College or high school level or an equivalent combination of education, coaching and/or playing experience.
- CPR/First Aid certification required (may be obtained on the job).
- Due to recruiting and overnight travel, applicants must have a valid driver's license, a good driving record, the ability to become/remain certified to drive University vehicles.
- Previous coaching and recruiting experience at the NCAA Division III level.
- Strength and Conditioning experience and certification, e.g. CSCS
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,324 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime