The Athletic Trainer provides leadership over clinical protocols and day-to-day sports training and injury rehabilitation. The Athletic Trainer requires the ability to train and lead other trainers, coordinate athletic rehabilitation programs, oversee equipment and inventory control, and serve as the primary resource in developing athletic rehabilitation plans.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training, Sports Medicine, or related discipline and 2 years of experience dealing with the prevention and care of athletic injuries. Masters degree is preferred.
- 2 years experience as a practicing Certified Athletic Trainer preferred.
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety guidelines, health information privacy and related laws.
- Knowledge of injury evaluation and treatment techniques including first aid and the proper fitting of assistive devices.
- Ability to apply and fit protective taping, padding, braces, and related equipment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,509 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (HI)