Assistant Athletic Trainer
The College seeks an Assistant Athletic Trainer to assist the Coordinator of Athletic Training Services in coordinating all phases of the sports medicine program for intercollegiate athletes. This position is a full-time, 10-month position with an immediate start date.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- NATABO Certified; State of TN license eligible.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certified.
- This position requires a valid driver's license, good driving record and must be insurable by the college's insurance carrier.
- Must have the ability to work responsibly with minimal supervision.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (TN)
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Private Catholic University - TN
University Athletics (NC)
Public university (NC)