Prevent, diagnose, and treat injuries. Respond to other emergency, acute and chronic medical conditions including cardiac abnormalities and heat stroke. Possess effective research skills to be able to assist in project development. Strong teamwork skills and the ability to manage his/her own individual projects.
- Must have completed or be working towards a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Sports Management, Marketing, Business or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Someone who is serious about a career in professional or amateur team sports.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, highly organized, strong work ethic; ability to present ideas clearly, concisely, and on time.
- Adapts to change in the work environment and appropriately manages competing demands.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 669 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University Athletics (NC)
Public university (NC)
Private University - DC