Certified Athletic Trainer
This position provides a full range of health care services for the university's NCAA Division II athletic teams. works in cooperation with and under the medical supervision of the team physician(s).
- Perform as a certified athletic trainer in the prevention, evaluation, assessment, rehabilitation, management, treatment, and treatment of injuries and illnesses.
- Provide athletic training health care services for team practices and on campus contests.
- Make medical referrals and in consultation with supervising team physician, determine the medical clearance of student-athletes.
- Document and effectively communicate with coaches regarding all medical restrictions for participation.
- Provide emergency care under the policies and procedures of the Office of Athletic Training and the Plan of Care with the supervising team physician(s).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 428 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Youth Sports Camp