- Provide accurate and courteous service to Season Ticket Members, Club Seat Members, Mini Plan Buyers, and general fans.
- Assist in planning and executing Season Ticket Member experiences and events, including setup and event operations.
- Perform various clerical duties including filing, fulfillment of mailing projects, and distribution of mail.
- Update data leads lists, and help streamline processes in Salesforce software, wufoo forms, Zipwhip.
- Gain an understanding of skills used to successfully create and manage FEVO group links.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Positive and resilient team-centric attitude with a professional demeanor
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospects, members, fans, and corporate partners in a professional manner
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Passion for working in sports, working in a team environment, and interacting with fans
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Pursuing a four-year college degree or graduate degree
- Comfortable with face to face, in-person experiences with fans
- Experience in the sports industry or a customer service industry preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,301 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Technology Company
Public University (CA)