Youth & Education Spring 2022 Internship
The Youth & Education internship is an unpaid position that requires an undergraduate student to devote between 12-15 hours per week to perform the tasks described under “Duties” below.
- Assist with field trips/camps/clinics.
- Facilitate inhouse special seminars.
- Compile mailing lists to promote programs under the youth/education umbrella.
- The person filling this position must have a basic knowledge of professional football and its history.
- Work closely with the Youth/Education Coordinator and under the general supervision of the Youth/Education Manager.
- Majoring in education, physical education, sport business or related field.
- General knowledge of professional football.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (teachers, administration, students, etc.).
- Internship will begin mid-January and run through mid-May.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment