Assistant Athletic Trainer Internship
Under the general supervision of the Associate Athletic Trainer, the Assistant Athletic Trainer Intern will coordinate at a high-level athletic injury prevention, evaluation, management and rehabilitation for intercollegiate student-athletes. The sport assignment will be cross country/distance and throwing student-athletes for track and field.
Minimum hiring standards include:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Experience working with collegiate athletics;
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive University vehicles;
- Current CPR/AED/First Aid certifications and NATABOC certification;
- Employee must be eligible for the Virginia Athletic Trainer License;
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, in a multi-tasking environment, with a strong sense of principles and ethics in regard to the welfare of the student-athletes.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
High School Coaching
Professional Hockey Team