Internship Program - 2023, Summer
The Internship Program is for motivated college students who are passionate about sports and the media industry. Interns are paid to gain real-world work experience with guidance from top industry professionals. They are assigned to a department that matches their skill set, work experience, and career aspirations.
What is required for this position:
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program.
- Current class standing of sophomore, (second-year college student) or above
- Strong academic record (minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA)
- Committed and available to work for the entire length of the program
- Access to own housing and transportation to/from the assigned internship site
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media (CA)
Sports & Entertainment