Game Day Internship
This position has been filled - Job#: 453413265
The team is a professional indoor arena soccer team. The Game Day Intern position is geared toward college students interested in exploring a career in sports-related industries. This is an unpaid internship designed to provide college credits for students looking to fulfill requirements for their course of study or gain experience working with a local professional team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A desire to learn about a professional soccer team’s game day operations.
- A desire to excel in the team sports industry and a commitment to career development.
- Must value safety of fans, officials, and players.
- Must be able to follow directions, as well as work independently.
- Ability to easily stand for extended periods of time and move up and down stairs.
- Must be available to work scheduled home game days.
- This is an unpaid internship.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 595 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Programming Company
Media & Entertainment
Sports Media (NY)