Intern - Landscape Management
This position has been filled - Job#: 453413426
This position is responsible for assisting with the overall maintenance and care of the 30-acre landscape facility.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Landscape Management, Horticulture.
- Related college program at an accredited college or university. Prior landscape maintenance experience is preferred.
- Have a working knowledge of plant stock in and around the park, with the ability to identify and evaluate the plant stock to ensure health and proper maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and in large groups, while effectively leading the staff when called upon.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 595 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Group
Sports Programming Company
Sports Media Group - NC