We are seeking energetic, responsible interns to join us in the following departments: marketing, sales, human resources and community, technical operations, and sports and live events. Interns will be expected to learn the ins and outs of the daily tasks, procedures, and practices within Sports and Entertainment.
- Must be eligible for school credit and enrolled as a FT student.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 18 hours per week (20-30 hours preferred).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be organized, flexible, and able to accept direction and constructive feedback.
- Ability to multi-task and to be able to work with the public required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,672 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (NV)
Sports Stadium, NE
Professional Soccer Franchise