Special Events Internship
This position has been filled - Job#: 453413855
An internship with Special Events will learn in an organization and environment that is recognized as one of the best venues in the state of Wisconsin. Interns are unpaid students, and they must be part of a college or university program or course.
The intern will learn how to effectively read contracts and prepare for clients.
- Leadership demonstrated in school organizations, sports and/or work experiences.
- Strong mathematical skills and experience in handling monies and payments.
- Strong teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently and self-motivate.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Access).
- Some experience with PowerPoint and Photoshop.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 669 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Group
Sports Programming Company
Sports Media Group - NC