Game Day Operations & Team Administration Internship
The Internships provide an opportunity to learn and assist with the day-to-day responsibilities of the Operations department. Duties include game-day operations, team administration, and event administration. Experience in the field of sports operations is preferred, as is the pursuit of a degree in sports administration and operations.
- Strong professional presence, accountability, and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Students majoring in sports management, marketing, and/or media, are preferred but not required.
- Strong initiative, positive attitude, well-organized, and detail oriented.
- A passion for sports and basic understanding of the game of baseball.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, and creative ability.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (CO)
University - CO
Private Research University