Marketing & Production Internship
The Marketing and Production Intern will assist in the development and coordination of all marketing tactics and in-game elements at each team home game.
The intern assists with all aspects of our game-day and non-game-day productions. When needed, the candidate will be readily available to appear in videos and skits.
- Candidates must be creative, enthusiastic, willing to learn, and self-driven.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Adobe Suite, most notably Photoshop and Premiere.
- Candidates must submit a production reel with corresponding resume and cover letter to be considered.
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 595 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Group - NC
Media & Entertainment
Sports Media Group
Sports Programming Company