Game Day Internship
The Game Day Internship Program is designed for college students to explore careers in the sports industry. Interns are expected to be present for all team games they are scheduled to attend. The GDI program will begin in April and conclude in September.
- Assist in general game day setup including; giveaways, programs and sponsor tables.
- Handle customer service inquires at front desk and fan services.
- Assist promo crew with on-field entertainment and escorting mascots.
- Assist the catering department with suites and hospitality areas.
- Sell tickets and resolve ticketing issues.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 798 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Liberal Arts College
Media & Entertainment
Sports Media (NY)