The Animation Intern will develop the skills needed to deliver requested creative elements that meet functional needs and aesthetically match the club's brand guidelines. You will gain an understanding of how a professional sports organization works and further develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Experience in video editing preferred.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Graphic Design/Animation program.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC: After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong sense of design/animation fundamentals, including typography, composition, pacing, and attention to detail.
- Understanding of digital design workflows.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 595 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Group
Media & Entertainment