The analyst is responsible for supporting Partnerships, Data, and Analytics at Job Entertainment. Responsibilities include assisting in key prospecting efforts, category analysis, and ROO Dashboard development. The analyst will be supporting marketing partnerships through the delivery of ad hoc requests, partner recaps, and any high-priority projects.
- Professional experience working in areas of sports sponsorship research, or consumer research.
- Working knowledge of social media measurement tools, syndicated surveys, Nielsen products, and partnership measurement tools.
- Proficient in MS Office, Tableau, and Salesforce.
- Effective communicator who can distill complex data into concise actionable insights.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,693 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (NY)
Sports Organization, NY