Motion Graphics Designer
Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Department: Marketing, Communications, Community Relations & Broadcasting
Reports to: Director, Motion Graphics
The Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for creating 2D/3D motion graphics for in-stadium, social media and broadcast purposes for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Create open and closing graphics for sponsored features and fan prompts
- Build motion graphics for multiple sizes including 16:9, square and various LED boards
- Generate content such as music videos and interactive games for fan entertainment
- Work with other departments and external agencies on occasion
- Experience with 3D & 2D Animation/3D modeling
- Must be proficient with Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, in that order
- Proven understanding of green screen keying, rotoscoping and motion tracking
- Ability to incorporate many different styles: edgy, modern, retro, traditional, etc.
- Strong ability to present creative ideas in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to receive and respond to creative direction
- Knowledge of versioning techniques
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to conceptualize, coordinate, prioritize and be very meticulous
- Ability to work long hours and some nights, weekends and holidays when needed
- Knowledge of the Dodgers and baseball, both current and historical, is a plus
Education & Experience:
- Motion Graphics Designer with at least 3 years of experience
- Sports design and/or In-Stadium experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics and/or applicable work experience
***When submitting an application, interested candidates should include a link to their reel/portfolio. If applicable, please also include a shot breakdown of the reel/portfolio.***
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > click on the job link > CONSENT > APPLY NOW for consideration.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies relating to COVID-19, all newly-hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination and first/primary booster prior to their first day of employment. Applicants who decline to be vaccinated and/or boosted because of a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief may be considered for an exemption from these requirements.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 406 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media (CA)
Sports Network - CA