Group Sales Manager
GROUP SALES MANAGER -
Aviator Sports and Events Center, a premier sports and recreation complex which includes a 175,000 sq. ft indoor facility featuring state-of-the-art ice rinks, a 15,000 sq. ft gymnastics center and rock-climbing wall, wood floor basketball courts, party rooms, along with two outdoor fields and Par 3 Golf Course and Golf Putting Range is currently looking for aspiring, energetic, motivated, friendly and hard-working Sales Professional to join our growing team and help drive our groups sales department further. Aviator is currently seeking Group Sales Manager to work with our Sales and Business departments at Aviator Sports facility located at Floyd Bennett Field. This position will manage all new accounts.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Generate sales of programs through cold calling with a minimum amount of calls per day/week, networking/building relationships and appointment setting.
· Create and develop sales initiatives to generate sales of groups and parties, events etc.
· Create action plans and target accounts lists as required from the assigned market to meet revenue goals.
· Hire, train, manage, motivate and schedule Group Sales staff.
· Manage and grow the Group Sales department at Aviator Sports
· Create and develop new marketing concepts to generate new revenue streams and excellent customer service.
· Actively participate in other operational functions as necessary including, but not limited to event setup and execution, attending all scheduled events and meetings, assisting other departments during outside or special events, etc.
· Responsible for internal marketing efforts by maintaining website updates, data bases, and preparing contracts.
· Responsible for general office tasks such as processing invoices/accounting, answering the phones, filing, faxing, copying, etc.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by Chief Operating Officer.
- Prior sales experience necessary.
- Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Must be able to work flexible schedules including weekends, nights and holidays.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, sports management or related field with 3- 5 years appropriate experience required.
Please forward all resume/cover letter to Aviator Sports & Events Center, Human Resources Director, 3159 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11234. Office number (718) 758-7511.
Our fully funded company will provide a comprehensive benefit package and we are seeking an experienced and energetic individual to join our team. Salary range $50,000 to $65,000.
Local applicants preferred. No relocation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 428 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Marketing Agency