Marketing Associate - Summer 2023
The College are seeking a marketing associate. This is a part-time position that is meant to be flexible for students who are also taking classes. Responsibilities include: executing and assisting with all marketing needs, in-game promotions and contests, and assisting in the front office.
- A strong outgoing personality - associates must be willing to go above and beyond to entertain and engage fans.
- Must be able to attend all 40 home games and be available to work on non-gamedays.
- Interest in gaining knowledge of special events coordination and promotion.
- Associates should be able to perform physically demanding aspects of the job and lift boxes and objects of at least 15 pounds in weight.
- Highly organized with excellent administrative and time management skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 385 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Network (PA)
University - PA
University ( PA)