Vice President, Partnership Marketing
This position will work closely with all departments at the league office, as well as teams across the ecosystem, to develop, execute and fulfill upon the sponsorship sales strategy. The role will be charged with executing, growing, and retaining strategic partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Minimum (7) years of extensive and proven integrated marketing experience with demonstrated success in the media, sport sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Team, League, and/or Agency experience preferred.
- Strong presentation abilities required.
- Proven track record of successful partnership renewals.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - FL
Sports Organization (IL)