- Contribute to the conception of promotional and brand-related campaigns.
- Design graphics and content for digital mediums – upcoming matches, matchday graphics, presentations,
- Design graphics and content for social channels – campaigns, matchday graphics, wallpapers, templates for social team to use etc.
- Design graphics for large print signage – Stadium signage, banners, wall wraps, etc.
- Stay current with latest trends, color and design techniques.
- Design digital ads and other assets to support ticket sales, partnerships, merchandise and other revenue generating activities.
- Merchandise design as needed.
- Collaborate with video production and supervisor to create match day graphic packages for the video board and the television broadcast.
- Help manage photo archive, upload, tag and organize club photography including match, special event, retail and media day photography.
- Perform additional duties as assigned to you by the Senior Creative Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or related field.
- 2+ years of directly-related creative experience.
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc)
- Lightroom and Bridge knowledge a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft products including Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Organizational skills to prioritize competing short-term and long-term project deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to see projects through to completion in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team player and take direction from team members.
- Strong listening and visualization skills.
- Ample knowledge of the creative process.
- Experience working with internal teams to support business objectives, providing intelligence and advice.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,342 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball Team
Sports & Entertainment