Digital Creative Producer
- Understands how to start from popular trends and social media content and create engaging Union posts of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Creates engaging content on Twitter, Instagram (including Reels and Stories), TikTok, and Facebook.
- Efficiently communicates and has a collaborative spirit.
- Is not afraid to voice ideas that may be in a brainstorming session even if they’re strange, silly, or “out there”.
- Has knowledge of and respect for soccer and soccer culture.
- Use video (mobile, highly produced, other) and photo/graphic content to create viral visual content driven by the Union brand.
- Identify current online trends and implement them into our creative workflow.
- Pitch content ideas and assist in content brainstorms.
- Turn big club moments into HUGE club moments, and find creative ways to maximize goals, saves, and off-field antics.
- Attend Union matches and occasional Union 2/Union Academy matches.
- Coordinate with the social media strategy team and Creative Director to execute annual and monthly content plans.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time with tight deadlines.
- Entry level experience as a visual content creator for social media channels.
- Experience with a professional or collegiate sports team is a plus.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects.
- Experience using mobile video editing apps/techniques.
- Minimal travel required, including international.
- Physical ability to lift heavy equipment is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work nights/weekends as required by club events/activations
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club
Minor League Baseball Team