Outbound Sales Manager
This position is responsible for oversight of up to an eight-person sales team with the primary objective of building relationships and generating revenue for Athletics through outbound phone calls, face-to-face meetings and stewardship of prospective clientele.
Minimum of two years of experience related to the described duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Passion for sales and the willingness to learn and develop the skills
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with professional composure
- Ability to recognize, analyze and solve a variety of problems
- Ability to effectively plan, delegate and supervise the work of others
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop and train others
- Commitment to the University’s core values
- Serve as an outbound sales leader in the development of season, mini plan, single game and group ticket sales plans for the athletics department.
- Responsible for making a minimum of 60 outbound calls daily.
- Build and distribute strategic call campaigns and monitor results through customized reporting in Salesforce.
- Oversee the development of monthly, quarterly, and annual outside sales programs and goals including identifying prospective clientele.
- Monitor the of effectiveness of the training programs.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of ticket sales plans designed to meet or exceed the annual revenue goals set forth by the organization.
- Increase ticket sales revenue with a primary focus on season tickets, specifically premium seating tickets, single game and group sales for all four ticketed sports: Football, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball and Baseball.
- Actively seek new revenue streams including the cross selling of multiple sports, up-selling existing clients and marketing to new audiences.
- And more!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (MS)
Amateur Baseball Team
American Professional Baseball