Corporate Partnerships Manager
Responsible for generating new business for the North Texas Bulls by successfully building and selling marketing partnerships to national and local brands.
· Independently locate new sales opportunities for the North Texas Bulls and build a network of qualified sales leads for corporate partnerships.
· Make regular sales calls to develop relationships, establish and maintain contacts that lead to sales, follow-up on leads and develop new ones, and close business and finalize contracts.
· Independently develop sales proposals for clients and/or potential clients, working as appropriate across the partnership team and the organization.
· Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by monitoring, analyzing and communicating sales data, and producing regular reports and final plans for executive approval.
· Meet or exceed established sales and revenue goals on an annual basis.
· Assist as needed in the development, coordination, and implementation of game or event day activities.
· Perform other duties as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime