The Revenue Accountant will be responsible for the tracking, recording, invoicing, and collection of revenue. Assist with the monthly general ledger closing process, to include balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, accounting research, tax remittances, and financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3-5 years general ledger and financial analysis experience.
- Revenue and deferred revenue experience strongly desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains preferred and/or a like accounting software package.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with all levels in the organization.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment
Professional Basketball Team
Sports Sales Network
Remote Ticket Sales Company