Project Manager, Global Sales
This job is responsible for managing the creative queue for all client projects and properties. responsible for developing deliverables such as pitches, proposals, and responses to RFPs. You must be deadline-driven, organized, obsessed with details, and a strong communicator and writer.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a project, product, or new business/business development manager in fast-paced environment.
- Expertise with project management software such as Asana, Basecamp, Hive, Trello, or similar.
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and email marketing platforms.
- Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- Confident, assertive, and accountable leader who is calm and professional under pressure.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (TX)
Golf Club, TX