Ticket Sales Account Executive
The Account Executive(s) will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all goals associated with revenue generation through season ticket memberships, groups and premium seating solutions. They will be on the front line of representing the club within the community through relationship building, proactive networking, community event attendance and face-to-face appointments.
- Prior experience with ticketing software (SeatGeek, Tickets.com, etc.) and CRM systems preferred (Hubspot, SalesForce, etc.).
- High proficiency in both written and verbal communications (public speaking and presentation).
- Strong problem-solving, conflict-resolution and critical thinking capabilities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a ticket sales and service or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working in a ticket office, sales role, or other related field.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 798 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - KY
Sports Events Organization (FL)
Private University, NC
Professional Soccer League