Account Executive, Ticket Sales
The selected candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights, holidays, and weekends throughout the baseball season. The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to health, dental, life, LTD, AD&D & 401K.
- 1-2 years of experience in ticket, group, season, suite, or sponsorship sales; sports and entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business or related field.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays if necessary.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm for contributing to the success of the department and team.
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, PowerPoint, and CRM systems is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (TN)
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Private Catholic University - TN
Private University, NC
Professional Soccer League
Private University Athletics