Manager, Special Event/Catering Sales
The Manager, Special Events Sales, is a key position at our agency.This role will be responsible for supporting all activities within the special events department. The ideal candidate will have established contacts in the corporate and social markets to rely on while building a solid book of business.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Four or more years of event sales experience required – preferably in NYC.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience and/or training.
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and additional job specific safety training.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously Ability to effectively evaluate risks and liabilities of special events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer League
Private University, NC